The HollerBox no-risk money back guarantee offers that, if at any time within the first 14 days of opening your paid Account you decide that Groundhogg is not for you, then just apply for a refund! (We make it easy!)
We will stop your Subscription and issue you a refund. Your request for cancellation must be received within 24 business hours of the 14 days of the date and time of opening your paid Account. While some refunds may be instant, refund credit can take up to 5 – 10 business days to show up in your credit card statement.
If adequate notice is not received and your credit card is subsequently charged, you will not receive a refund.
Exclusions: There are no refunds for license renewals.
Refund requests must be made here: Request a refund
We run discounts from time to time. How discounts can be applied to purchases can be seen below.
- If you purchased within 48 hours of a planned discount we will honor the discount and provide you with a partial refund for the difference.
- The exception to this rule is Black Friday. Due to the nature of Black Friday being a fairly obvious planned discount day, no partial refunds will be given out for the week before Black Friday and the week after.
- If you received a non-planned discount code after you’ve already purchased you may request a partial refund up to 48 hours after you purchase.
- A discount used for your initial purchase cannot be used for your renewal. Renewals will be processed at the full price of the subscription.
- Discounts will only be applied to the first billing period. This applied to both monthly and yearly subscriptions.
- If you cancel a subscription for a discounted product and then re-subscribe, your discount will be voided and you will need to pay full retail price.
Grandfather Pricing Policy
As long as your subscription remains active and you do not cancel or request a refund, we promise to never increase your subscription cost even if HollerBox pricing increases for the equivalent plan.
We reserve the right to refuse grandfather pricing to customers who:
- Cancel their subscription and re-subscribe with a new plan.
- Request a refund for an old plan and purchase a new plan at a later date.
- Customers who fail to renew their subscription within 30 days.